What is Central Heating?
Systems are a standard but essential part of the modern home. Gas central heating not only heats our homes, making them comfortable, but the modern, energy efficient, gas boiler can also supply all the hot water you require whether this is for washing dishes, laundry or baths and showers.
You may be looking for a new boiler or central heating system, to be fitted for the first time in your property, or to update an old central heating installation. You may want a new or replacement gas boiler to ensure that you have the latest energy efficient unit with low carbon dioxide production and delivering low heating bills for many years.
Whatever your need, system boiler, regular boiler or any type of condensing boiler it is essential that you choose the right central heating installer as this will be a major purchase and you do not want months of problems resulting from a poorly installed central heating system.
One company to consider is npower who have been completing Central Heating Installations for many years and are the leader in the UK. A new or replacement central heating system is a major purchase and you need to check that the actual installation will be smooth and trouble-free.
Focusing solely upon the initial cost of the gas boiler is shortsighted as subsequent installation problems and ongoing teething problems can be very costly both financially and in terms of your time and disruption.
Why would I choose npower Central Heating ?
An advantage of having your heating installed by a major company such as npower is that you can be very confident that they will still be installing boilers in many years to come and hence available to help you should there be a problem.
If you select a smaller independent boiler installer you may get excellent service or you may be unlucky and choose a small operation which is not serving customers next year.
As a yardstick, prior to selecting your preferred boiler installer, check out the following standards which are a fundamental part of a npower supplied boiler and central heating system.
- All npower central heating boiler installers are Gas Safe registered
- Before npower install your boiler they will use dustsheets to protect your home and take all their rubbish away with them at the end of the day – including your old boiler if you want to give it the best start
- Your replacement central heating system will be guaranteed by them for up to 5 years
- npower engineers can maintain your gas central heating system 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and you can book a service to suit you including evenings and weekends
- They carry out central heating repairs every day of the year, including public holidays
- Their boiler service engineers carry out a 30 point health check when servicing your boiler to keep it safe and efficient for the next 12 months
- npower ‘A’ rated Central Heating System boilers employ the very latest energy-saving designs to allow you to save on fuel bills year after year.
- You can pay by flexible payment options to help you get the central heating boiler that you want.